If you’re like us, as the New Year approaches it’s very exciting to think about new projects and new possibilities. But it's also fun to take a look back to celebrate the past as we strive to make our future even better.
As we move forward, we thought it would be fun to invite you to look back with us at some of the best of what we put out this year - new products, enhanced services, and ideas that can help you share your talents in a bigger way. So here's our Best of 2022, wrapped up with a sparkly bow!
#1 Trend-setting and Goal-getting
Our team kept working hard this past year to find ways to guide and inspire you with trend-setting ideas and exciting ways to build your businesses and go for your dreams. Here are a few of the best articles we shared in newsletters and on the blog to help you become the goal-getter you know you can be.
- How to promote expensive products
- How to sell on Amazon, Etsy, and your own website - ALL AT ONCE!
- How to start your own subscription box program
#2 How to stand out from the crowd
Another direction we took this last year was to share ideas to help you stand out from the crowd, to get your products the attention they deserve, and to create loyal, excited fans. A few of these ideas included customizing for VIP experiences and creating packaging and products that "wow."
- How to give your products the "Etsy treatment"
- How to create a disc-bound planner
- How to create custom VIP boxes
#3 In-depth industry knowledge
Knowledge is power, they say, so our writers worked hard to give you lots of how-tos, guides, and articles to give you insider knowledge of how this industry works and how to best create, share, and sell your creative ideas and products through us.
- How warehousing can benefit your business
- How to send supplied items to Vervante
- What's the difference between print-on-demand and drop-shippping?
- How order processing and shipping works
#4 Author / Entrepreneur Empowerment
Writing isn't always easy, but no matter what kind of product you create it's a given that some sort of content will be needed. Sharing ideas for writing, productivity, and even ways to overcome stress was another goal this past year that we hit on the mark. We even took time to gather up tips from other writing pros to help you write content that captivates.
- 5-Part Series: "How to Create a New Product from A-to-Z"
- 5 Writing Mistakes that Make You Look Like An Amateur
- Stress-Busters for Writers and Entrepreneurs
- Writing Tips from the Pros
That's it! Our best of 2022! Now, moving on, here’s to starting 2023 in a memorable and exciting way!