Are you ready for Black Friday?
If you haven't started planning, now is the time. Whether you're looking to add new income streams to your business, or just give your bottom line a boost for the holiday season, we can help. We’ve got what you need with plenty of products and tips that can be ready to go in time for Black Friday and remain bestsellers through the New Year.
Here are 6 of our bestselling products that can be sold just as they are, or customized to create exactly what you - and your customers - need:
- PLANNERS: Use ours or design your own (Check out our 7-steps to create the perfect planner guide.)
- JOURNALS: soft cover and hard cover (here's a great video about creating journals.)
- DOOR HANGERS: So cute, easy to create and customize
- CALENDARS: Desktop, tear off, flip or wall calendars
- GREETING CARDS: Packaged individually or in sets of 10 in a stationery box with a clear lid
- CARD DECKS: Any size, any number of cards
All of the products we've listed above can be customized - but you can also use our ready-made designs and make them your own by simply adding your logo or branding. If you like the idea of selling these for Black Friday, choose which products you would like to sell, contact us if you would like to add your logo or customize the design, then add them to your sales pages and shopping carts. Reach out to our publishing experts at firstname.lastname@example.org and we'll help you get everything ready.
Worried about time? No need to stress! Here are a couple tips to help you prepare:
TIP #1: If you have the general specs of the product you want to create, we can give you a free quote right away so you can set your retail price and start working on your sales and marketing strategy.
TIP #2: Your product does not have to be complete to offer it for sale. All you need is the cover design image for display on your site and – voila – you can make your offer and collect pre-orders. Just be clear in the description when your customer can expect to receive their purchase.