It’s February already, can you believe it? January was the big month for making resolutions, but February seems to be the time that many people start giving up. There are a lot of reasons this happens, such as lack of time, losing attention, or just can’t get organized.
If you’re reading this and thinking your customers could use a little help in this area, we’ve got a product that’s simple but perfect for the job: Custom Printed 3-Ring Binders!
Binders are great for getting organized, staying on track, and setting a clear plan for success. They’ve been around for over 120 years and still have not lost their versatility. At Vervante, we know you love variety, so we offer custom-printed turned-edge binders that you can customize to fit your business model perfectly.
Customizable options include:
- Ring sizes: 1", 1.5", 2" and 3"
- Printed covers OR faux leather OR linen covers
- Can be foil stamped
- Custom-made to fit your content (page size and ring size)
WATCH THE VIDEO: Our CEO made a quick video that highlights how these binders look and function, check it out HERE.
ORDER A SAMPLE: You can also order a sample product so you can see it in real life by clicking HERE.
For more inspiration, check out how other Vervante creators are using binders in their businesses:
- Recipe binders: Create a meal planning subscription service and provide your customers with a beautiful binder to organize the recipes.
- Book Journal: Are you a bibliophile and want to share your book journaling ideas with other book lovers?
- Planners: Wire-o and spiral binding are popular binding options for planners, but 3-ring binders offer flexibility for your users to purchase add-on pages and assemble their planners to meet their individual needs.
- Workbooks: A perfect way to deliver training and coaching materials that allow users to add content through the course or event.
- Mastermind Groups: Create custom-printed binders for your mastermind groups
- Coaching Programs: Level up your coaching program using a personalized binder
Thanks for letting us share our favorite products with you. We hope you’ll try them out and share with us what you create