It's official! Our 2021 daily planner is here and we're so excited to share all the details with you! We've designed this planner to be used in several ways:
- Order and use it just like it is
- Make a simple change like adding your logo/branding
- Fully customize: We provide access to the InDesign files so you can change anything you want.
New for 2021!
> We are offering spiral wire binding on demand: Wire binding is like our plastic continuous spiral binding but with a metal wire. The standard is silver metal in a 1" loop size. It's also available in 5 colors: silver, black, white, gray and brown and can be special ordered. We think this is a nice alternative to plastic spiral binding, and unlike wire-o binding, you don't have to have a minimum quantity order of 25.
> Printed tab divider pages: Tabs are popular and requested often for planners. They are beautiful but can be expensive. Another option is to have printed tabs that are easy to find when the planner is closed or when you thumb through the planner. Please notice the way we printed the tabs in this planner on the video we've uploaded on the website HERE.
You are welcome to modify or change whatever you'd like. We provide the InDesign files to make your 2021 planner designing easier. Here are a few ideas for customizing this daily planner:
Available on demand
- Softcover wire or plastic coil
- Double paper pocket inserts
- Die-cut tabs
Minimum order quantity 25
- 2-ply board covers or hardcovers
- Laminated and foil-stamped covers
- Faux leather or linen covers
- Elastic closure straps
Stickers: (minimum order quantity 150 sheets)
Here are links for ordering, accessing, and customizing our new 2021 Daily Planner:
- View planner cover-to-cover online
- Order a sample copy of the 2021 Planner with metal spiral binding
- Access the InDesign files to make changes / customizations
- Check out the Vervante Video Vault for demonstrations of many of our planner's features - and lots of other products and customizing options available.
We're pretty excited about this new planner - and we hope you are too. If you have any questions, please feel free to reach out to us at email@example.com