If you're looking for a stand-out product that will make a big statement this year - consider card decks. If you like the idea, but aren't sure how to get started, we've got your answers.
One of our most popular products, custom-designed card decks are a fun and valuable product authors and entrepreneurs are using with great success for increasing revenue, expanding their audience, and promoting or adding value for existing books, products or programs. And like many of our other products, card decks can be printed on demand or in bulk, held and then drop shipped on demand.
We’re not talking about playing cards here, but creative and highly-customizable card decks that will definitely stand out from the crowd. Card decks can be any size, any number of cards in a pack, and each card can have its own unique design or message.
Card decks can be complementary to an existing product. For example, let's say you are the author of a how-to book and each chapter describes a specific topic, mantra or task. You can create a card deck that contains each one of those nuggets of wisdom to be used in conjunction with your book. In fact, many of the card decks we help authors create are like this - created from content that has been repurposed from books or other products. In this example, you can now sell your book and the matching card deck as a package. This elevates your book above any competition from other traditionally-published books because you are now offering a package or kit with much more value.
Creative ways Vervante customers have used card decks include:
- Affirmation cards
- Tarot cards, angel cards, goddess cards, hero cards, etc.
- Desktop calendars with daily, weekly or monthly messages
- Health and fitness motivation cards
- Study guides for training or certification programs
- Educational cards for adults and children
- Writing prompts and journaling inspirations
- Recipes and meal plans
- Spiritual and inspirational cards
- Financial, budgeting or money-management
- Bonus content for books such as discussion questions or character cards
As you can see, there is no limit to the creative ways card decks can be used in your business.
Once you’ve created a card deck, you’ll be amazed at how versatile they are as marketing and sales tools. Yes, you can sell them as standalone products online and in brick-and-mortar stores. But you can also use them at events for back-of-room sales, as gifts, as part of a collection of themed products, for raffles or swag bags, as incentives to boost sales of books or other products, or to support masterminds, coaching or training programs.
A few reasons to use Vervante for your card deck:
- We can print card decks on demand – something most other printers don’t offer.
- When we say custom, we mean it. You can print card decks:
- In any size
- Any number of cards in each deck
- Variety of paper options
- With square or rounded corners
- Each card can have unique designs on either side
- Color or black-and-white (or both)
- Gloss or matte finish
- We also offer special packaging and fulfillment services, so your card decks can be printed and shipped with other items such as books, small booklets, journals, workbooks, crystals, tin boxes, nutritional supplements, etc.
Speaking of packaging – we can also package and present your custom card decks in unique ways that increase their value in the eyes of customers. We can print custom tuck boxes any size to accommodate the deck. For standard size playing cards (2.5 x 3.5), we have a clear, 2-piece hard plastic case, and for desktop presentation we have a clear display case that holds up to 13 cards.
For even more creative presentation solutions, you can send us items such as organza, velvet or other drawstring bags, tin boxes, etc. as well as complementary items such as crystals or stones that can be packaged and shipped to customers as a set.
Need to include instructions or a guidebook with your card deck? We can do that too. We can print small perfect-bound or accordion-folding instructional booklets the same size as your deck to fit in the same packaging.
If this has inspired you to create your own unique card deck in 2019, we're here to answer any questions and help you get started right away. Just email us at firstname.lastname@example.org or schedule a phone call with our publishing experts by clicking here.