Everyone likes a nice surprise, right?
We've noticed a few of our customers adding extras to customer shipments with great success, so we had to share this idea with you. It's a great way to add value all around:
- Customers are impressed with the extra attention
- The perceived and actual value of your product goes up
- You get to share something new, unique, or valuable that can benefit all
Here at Vervante, we can add these extras as we package and ship each order. Think items like flyers, postcards, small journals, free notecards, calendars, audio CDs, etc. Here are some ideas of what we've seen our customers include:
- Mini blank journals
- Bookmarks or postcards
- Logo decals
- Audio CDs
- Branded calendars or notecards
- Fliers sharing new products, classes or events
- Hats, t-shirts, exercise bands, etc.
- Recipe cards
The "extras" you decide to include in your shipments can be products created and published by Vervante such as bookmarks, postcards, audio CDs, etc. Or they can be products you supply and store in our warehouse such as decals, t-shirts, hats, etc.
Just think of all the ways you could really make someone's day! If you have an idea for extras you'd like to include in your customer shipments, let us know at email@example.com.